Peterborough, New Hampshire

Contacted Academy Sports and had to wait three days for them to send me a return label.I have to wait until item is back to them before they will ship correct item and guess what...

it is being return shipped to them regular ground shipment freight , so it looks like my two day priority order won't be delivered correctly for probably two weeks! Great customer service, and they own the mistake!

They sent the wrong item and now they don't seem to really care, I was told that my item would be shipped when they had verification that the wrong item had been picked up by Fedex.

Terrible Customer Service!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cva wolf muzzleloader rifle from Academy Sports Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Academy Sports Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Academy Sports Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Academy Sports Store?

Comments