The worst place to buy from "online".I ordered shoes, i did receive it.
My second item wasnt sent for 11 days. I contacted cutomer serivce, they put me on hold for 10 minutes for cancellation, then the agent came back he said: we dont know the item is shipped or in process, but we did contacted the vendor which is 5.11 tactical pants and they will have an answer within a week. Obviously that is NOT professional at all. I spoke to Krystal on their online chat couldnt solve it.
Even the manager couldnt solve the problem.ITS THE LAST TIME EVER I GONNA ORDER FROM ACADEMY !!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had 2 UP2 trackers in less than 1 year.When the band tore, the company..."
- "In February of 2013 we ordered an AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical directly from NordicTrack.com. It is a nice machine it seems, but ours was ENTIRELY DEFECTIVE and in the..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I bought some pickles at frys on Campbell & Irvington in Tucson az. My mother and I love pickles my mother is 101 yrs old, I am 72 yrs old,..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."