The worst place to buy from "online".I ordered shoes, i did receive it.
My second item wasnt sent for 11 days. I contacted cutomer serivce, they put me on hold for 10 minutes for cancellation, then the agent came back he said: we dont know the item is shipped or in process, but we did contacted the vendor which is 5.11 tactical pants and they will have an answer within a week. Obviously that is NOT professional at all. I spoke to Krystal on their online chat couldnt solve it.
Even the manager couldnt solve the problem.ITS THE LAST TIME EVER I GONNA ORDER FROM ACADEMY !!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "i file a paypal claim 10-8-2011 gainst the seller rpman22 from ioffer who i paid $49.96 for two bicycle racing jerseys...on 8-23-2011...seller states shipping in 9-16 days....i emailed the seller..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "Get this picture - A screw is supplied to mount the LCD TV to base - yet the screw insert plate - is held on with double stick tape!??Whatta lousy..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."