Review about Academy Sports Store Return Policy from Town N Country, Florida
Been waiting for a return shipping label for days to be sent to my email address. Keep getting told to drive 80 miles to their local store to return a product.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Academy Sports Store Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new golfcart from safer wole sale.co I was promised a new golfcart when it arrived it was used and had problems and it wasn't the same..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."