Review about Academy Sports Store Return Policy from Town N Country, Florida
Been waiting for a return shipping label for days to be sent to my email address. Keep getting told to drive 80 miles to their local store to return a product.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Academy Sports Store Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I have had 2 UP2 trackers in less than 1 year.When the band tore, the company..."
- "Worst customer experience ever! Spent $2400 on the freestride. It broke in the first 3 months. Good luck getting help. Hold times exceed 30 min and customer service reps are..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."