Academy Sports Store - Review

119 of 149 Academy Sports Store reviews

I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message come up and I the system did not give a track number. when I checked my bank account I saw I had 2 charges for you, how can I get my money back? I will attach a shot screen with the message and the 2 charges, please

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Online Order
Review category
Sport
review #516460

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Academy Sports Store? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
119 of 149 Academy Sports Store reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Fed up

Aug 21, 2015 #1022477 Dallas, Texas, United States

There system is so messed up. I got charged 3 times for the same pair of shoes and have never received the shoes or the credit owed. I am in the Dallas area. I called the store in Dallas and Mesquite and they did not have a number I could call or try to help. This company is useless.

Oct 03, 2014 #879484 Austin, Texas, United States

I've had the same problem, the sum was booked on my card for a few days. Customer Service suggested no money on my card, which is wrong. They were not helpful in finding solutions. Clearly the online site has difficulty with some cards, and no-one cares.

Juicy

Jul 30, 2014 #848747

Well I would guess that the best way to "get your money back" is to A) Understand the difference between a charge and a pending authorization or B) Post your issue on a complaint site instead of contacting the company directly. Geez people, get a freaking clue. Stupidity abounds on the internet as usual.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Academy Sports Store. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Academy Sports Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×