Ordered a meat scale that was supposed to arrive in 3 to 5 days it has been three weeks and still no scales I tried calling the customer service 5 different times and 20 to 45 minutes on hold each time I just gave up I hope I get my scales soon I just keep checking the post sea bass day to see if they show up I will never order from this place again this is the worst experience I have ever had ordering something online. I have read other people have had the same problem with this company I wish that I had researched this place before I started shopping there. Order at your own risk I do not recommend this store to anyone I think they are just bold face liars.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of academy sports store shipping service. Academy Sports Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned academy sports store shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Academy Sports Store.

Had an Experience with Academy Sports Store?

Comments