I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB.The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even cussing.
I should have went across the street to Gander mountain. I would love for someone that cares to see these pictures. Every time I shop your store I notice as many employees as customers. They are lazy and offer no help.
There are exceptions but its not the customers job to run around the store interviewing your staff. The College Station store has been bad for some time now which is surprising since there is a nice clean well staffed store across the street. Your prices are somewhat lower but I have about decided its not worth it. I would recommend you hire secret shoppers so that you will get a customers take on you poorly run store.
Sad because I do love the way the store is well stocked with items for every age.A+ for that department.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in. He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."