I ordered a pair of boots online for my son on 12/22/2013.. I paid extra for overnight shipping so they would arrive before Christmas.. They didn't arrive until 12/26/2013.. They never offered a refund for the extra shipping or even an apology, and an apology would of been enough..What really got me was the email they sent..
"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing and we hope to publish next time.
Academy Sports + Outdoors"
I guess their website guidelines are to post only good reviews or none at all..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."